15 Aug Garden Cranberry Almond Salad
This was among the many experimentation recipes that I have tried with my friend Ashley. We made this salad to go along side of the Gluten Free Squash Pasta Recipe that you can find HERE!
This is a very simple side salad you can make that can really add a nice touch of garden fresh flavor to any healthy summer meal!
1 Garden Fresh Cherry Tomatos
1/2 an Onion
1 Cup of Dried Cranberries and Sliced Honey Roasted Almonds Mix
(We used premixed by AlmondAccents)
Feta Cheese (we didn’t add to our recipe, but this would be a great addition!)
FOR YOUR VINAIGRETTE YOU WILL NEED:
1 TBSP Olive Oil
1 TBSP White Vinegar
1 TBSP Honey
1 Pinch Salt and Pepper
1. Rinse your Cucumbers and Tomatoes and peel your onion. Dice your onion. Quarter your cucumbers. Cut your tomatoes in half with a serrated kitchen knife. Add to your mixing bowl.
2. Add your 1 Cup of Dried Cranberries and Sliced Honey Roasted Almonds Mix by Almond Accents, to your veggies in your mixing bowl.
3. Add your feta cheese if you’d like.
4. In a smaller mixing bowl, add your oil and vinegar. Whisk in your honey until the consistency is even. Also add your salt and pepper and whisk altogether.
5. Pour dressing over vegetables and stir everything in the bowl until all of the vegetables are coated evenly with the vinaigrette.
6. Serve with your dinner.
Did you like this recipe? Did you add anything different to it that you’d like to share?
Please let me know in the comments!